Friend Seeking Press

  • The Sherwood Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      A friend here in Olympia is seeking a sign making press. We would be
      much obliged if anyone is able to help him find what he's looking
      for. Many thanks. -Jami Heinricher, The Sherwood Press, Olympia,
      Washington thesherwoodpress@..., 360-357-3855.

      Here is his ad, already on Briar Press:

      Hey tabletop press owner! That ol' thing just sittin' there and not
      getting much use? Well my friend, there might be a solution. I am
      looking for a small tabletop flatbed press (poster press?) for the
      middle school were I teach. Could you part with yours? I am willing
      to pay a fair price. Please let me know if you are willing to do this
      small thing for the sake of the children. Contact Eric Fleming at 360
      556 7076. That's in Olympia, WA. Thanks.

    • Kent Manske
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2006
        I'm assisting someone find a home for their Vandercook press. Free
        for the hauling, located in San Francisco.

        Contact info and photos of press at:
        http://preneo.com/vandercook/