Re: [PPLetterpress] Homemade Exposure Unit

  • Charles Sweitzer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
      How big a unit you need. I have plans for an exposure unit for rubber stamps i used for about 3 years and it works good. Want the plans
      Charles Sweitzer

      Adrienne Berry <adrienneberry@...> wrote:
      Hi all,

      I am looking to make a homemade exposure unit and was wondering if any of you have
      blueprints/plans of your own units that I could go off of. If not, would anyone be interested
      in building me one?

      Adrienne Berry

      Book printing Printing book Book cover design Design book Graphic design book