Re: [PPLetterpress] Homemade Exposure Unit

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      Adrienne

      On site here is a wealth of material in the form of links, files,
      database tables. Please feel free to use them. You will likely find what
      you need. In the files section for instance is a downloadable PDF of an
      article by Brian Allen where he discusses his attempt at alternative
      processing and a unit he made.

      Gerald Lange
      The Bieler Press
      http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

      Adrienne Berry wrote:

      >Hi all,
      >
      >I am looking to make a homemade exposure unit and was wondering if any of you have
      >blueprints/plans of your own units that I could go off of. If not, would anyone be interested
      >in building me one?
      >
      >Adrienne Berry

    • Charles Sweitzer
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
        How big a unit you need. I have plans for an exposure unit for rubber stamps i used for about 3 years and it works good. Want the plans
        Charles Sweitzer

        Adrienne Berry <adrienneberry@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        I am looking to make a homemade exposure unit and was wondering if any of you have
        blueprints/plans of your own units that I could go off of. If not, would anyone be interested
        in building me one?

        Adrienne Berry

        Book printing Printing book Book cover design Design book Graphic design book