Homemade Exposure Unit

  • Adrienne Berry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      I am looking to make a homemade exposure unit and was wondering if any of you have
      blueprints/plans of your own units that I could go off of. If not, would anyone be interested
      in building me one?

      Adrienne Berry
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2006
        Adrienne

        On site here is a wealth of material in the form of links, files,
        database tables. Please feel free to use them. You will likely find what
        you need. In the files section for instance is a downloadable PDF of an
        article by Brian Allen where he discusses his attempt at alternative
        processing and a unit he made.

        Gerald Lange
        The Bieler Press
        http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

        Adrienne Berry wrote:

        >Hi all,
        >
        >I am looking to make a homemade exposure unit and was wondering if any of you have
        >blueprints/plans of your own units that I could go off of. If not, would anyone be interested
        >in building me one?
        >
        >Adrienne Berry

      • Charles Sweitzer
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 7, 2006
          How big a unit you need. I have plans for an exposure unit for rubber stamps i used for about 3 years and it works good. Want the plans
          Charles Sweitzer

          Adrienne Berry <adrienneberry@...> wrote:
          Hi all,

          I am looking to make a homemade exposure unit and was wondering if any of you have
          blueprints/plans of your own units that I could go off of. If not, would anyone be interested
          in building me one?

          Adrienne Berry

          Book printing Printing book Book cover design Design book Graphic design book