Re: [PPLetterpress] Digest Number 158

  • David Griffin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2002
      The recent message labeled " Notice to Membership [April]" from Yahoo says
      that "Yahoo has made some changes regarding individual accounts" and
      contains the sentence
      "Note that Yahoo has all the marketing preferences marked yes. If you do not
      want
      to receive this marketing indicate no on the buttons provided." Does this
      mean that
      Yahoo periodically changes my preferences from "do not want to receive this
      marketing"
      "OK to receive marketing"? It would seem so. I therefore went back to
      check my account
      preferences and everything was checked yes, whereas before it was checked
      no. It also
      seems that the yeses include new ways of contacting me, including telephone
      and US mail.
      Dave