Re: PPLetterpress Flickr

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
      Hi Daniel

      Nice to see you and your work. That lino cut is pretty cool.

      I can see how flickr can be kind of addicting. I'd never really
      explored it before; the interface is so non designed I guess I just
      assumed it was basically a no nonsense place to store images online
      and payed no further attention to it.

      So, we'll see how it goes.

      For future reference I've put a link to the flickr site at the bottom
      of the PPL main page.

      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Petrzelka" <pappy_d@...>
      wrote:

      > Gerald,
      >
      > I just added a few photos to the PPLetterpress Flickr site-- the
      Planet Magazine had a
      > few photopolymer plates used in it-- the other two letterpress
      pieces I put up there
      > are lead type, and lino cuts-- enjoy
      >

      > -Daniel P.
      > www.petrzelka.com
      > www.flickr.com/photos/petrzelka

    • mchiplis
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
        I just joined this Flickr group and posted one photo.

        It is from my visit last November to Whittington Press.

        John Randle had an open house after the Oxford Fair- I have more
        pictures that I might post later.

        (Flickr is so fun!)