PPLetterpress Flickr

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2006
      I sent up a parallel site at Flickr a while back and then forgot about
      it and today accidently discovered it on a Google search!

      At the time I was thinking it might be useful as a backup page for the
      Photos section here. More likely it is a better page for photographs.
      It also has discussion capability. I haven't explored Flickr much
      except to store web images there.

      http://www.flickr.com/groups/67814352@N00/

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2006
        I have adjusted the URL to read

        http://www.flickr.com/groups/ppletterpress/

        You are all invited to join this parallel group. And show your stuff!!!

        Gerald Lange
        http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

        --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Gerald Lange" <bieler@...> wrote:

        > I sent up a parallel site at Flickr a while back and then forgot about
        > it and today accidently discovered it on a Google search!
        >
        > At the time I was thinking it might be useful as a backup page for the
        > Photos section here. More likely it is a better page for photographs.
        > It also has discussion capability. I haven't explored Flickr much
        > except to store web images there.
        >
        > http://www.flickr.com/groups/67814352@N00/
        >
        > Gerald

      • Daniel Petrzelka
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
          Gerald,

          I just added a few photos to the PPLetterpress Flickr site-- the Planet Magazine had a
          few photopolymer plates used in it-- the other two letterpress pieces I put up there
          are lead type, and lino cuts-- enjoy

          -Daniel P.
          www.petrzelka.com
          www.flickr.com/photos/petrzelka

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2006
            Hi Daniel

            Nice to see you and your work. That lino cut is pretty cool.

            I can see how flickr can be kind of addicting. I'd never really
            explored it before; the interface is so non designed I guess I just
            assumed it was basically a no nonsense place to store images online
            and payed no further attention to it.

            So, we'll see how it goes.

            For future reference I've put a link to the flickr site at the bottom
            of the PPL main page.

            --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Daniel Petrzelka" <pappy_d@...>
            wrote:

            > Gerald,
            >
            > I just added a few photos to the PPLetterpress Flickr site-- the
            Planet Magazine had a
            > few photopolymer plates used in it-- the other two letterpress
            pieces I put up there
            > are lead type, and lino cuts-- enjoy
            >

            > -Daniel P.
            > www.petrzelka.com
            > www.flickr.com/photos/petrzelka

          • mchiplis
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 10, 2006
              I just joined this Flickr group and posted one photo.

              It is from my visit last November to Whittington Press.

              John Randle had an open house after the Oxford Fair- I have more
              pictures that I might post later.

              (Flickr is so fun!)