Customer service job opening at Inkworks Press!

  • grendl löfkvist
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      Hi all:

      Please, please forward this information to anyonr you know who may be interested. We
      really need to find someone with experience relatively quickly, as our 2.5 current CSRs are
      rapidly approaching burnout...

      Job Opening at INKWORKS PRESS
      Customer Service Representative

      Inkworks is a medium-sized full-service print shop in Berkeley with sheetfed offset
      presses up to 29" and electronic prepress. We are a worker-owned and collectively
      managed business that has served the progressive communities of the Bay Area for over
      30 years.

      We are looking for a person experienced in offset printing to join our customer service
      team and our collective.

      Duties include: