RE: [PPLetterpress] Free tour of M & H Type and Arion Press in San Francisco - Feb.11th

  • Marnie Powers-Torrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2006
      Steve,

      Does this offer extend to friends of those on this list? As in friends
      who are not on the list but might be very interested in coming?

      Marnie Powers-Torrey
      Studio Manager, Instructor, Printer
      Book Arts Program and Red Butte Press
      J. Willard Marriott Library
      295 South 1500 East
      Salt Lake City, UT 84112

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2006
        Marnie,

        I may be going out on a limb here, but your
        interpretation works for me! Just make sure these
        "friends of friends" RSVP by e-mail or phone to Kenny
        Howard at M&H so that M&H can anticipate and prepare
        to accomodate. They just need to say that they are
        friends of the sfletterpress group. Of course, if
        these "friends of friends" feel a little nervous about
        that, they could always sign up as sfletterpress list
        members before Feb. 11 and they would then become
        clearly part of the "officially invited" group if they
        want too :-)

        The link to sign up for the sfletterpress list is

        then click on "join this group.

        Here's the contact info for M&H Type for the RSVP:

        Kenny Howard
        M & H Type
        Tel: 415-668-2546
        E-mail: mandhtype@...