Website Update

  • Chad Pastotnik
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 22, 2006
      After many years of neglect my website is now fully updated including a
      whole lot of new pages, images and a new shopping cart feature for the
      books and gift items. As I'm on a Mac and can only test the site
      functionality on this platform I'd like to ask any who are interested
      or have time to check it out and maybe report any problems you might
      have. It's all about letterpress and books so I figure the best folks
      to check it are those who might be interested in the subject. Thanks
      in advance,

      Chad

      _____________________________

      Chad Pastotnik
      Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
      http://www.deepwoodpress.com
    • Chad Pastotnik
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 25, 2006
        My thanks to everyone who took the time to visit the site and offer
        their valuable observations. It's great to have a group of keen eyed
        and design oriented folks to bounce this off of before it gets
        announced to the world at large again.

        Chad

        Chad Pastotnik
        Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506