Reconditioned Vandercook Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2006
      I heard about this on Friday. A large reconditioned Vandercook (232P,
      as I recall, at any rate, a big one) is currently available from Jim
      Salazar Company, 1467 Lincoln Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91103.
      800-675-1548, 714-740-1520, 213-388-9899, 626-797-3687. I'd bet one of
      these is a fax and another a cell phone.

      I have seen the press before it was reconditioned (it was mainly just
      rusty) but not since. I do know a bit about it's history. It was a one
      owner (commercial) press that ended up in the hands of a wannebe who
      never used it.

      For those who might not know, Jim Salazar is press mover of choice in
      the LA environs.

      Gerald Lange
      The Bieler Press