Re: [PPLetterpress] exposure source for polymer plates

  • matbuk33@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 21, 2006
      Yes I have used a screen exposure unit, as well as other sources without
      problems. I have a small photopolymer plate unit which i also use for stencil
      material for screen printing.
      Make up a step wedge of tints first and line of different width to carry
      out test exposures first, which will differ with sources and age of
      tubes/lamps.

      Matt.