ksba tympan

  • Bradley Hutchinson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2002
      I see there's a few people on this list running a KSBA. I am about to run
      out of pre-cut tympan sheets and will need to order some more fairly soon.
      American Printing Equipment sells them, but only in cartons of 500, pretty
      much a lifetime supply. Anyone out there want to combine to make a group
      order? If so, contact me off list and we can try to combine resources.

      Bradley Hutchinson
      Digital Letterpess
      1906 Miriam, Austin, Texas 78722
      512-478-7632