RE: [PPLetterpress] Letterpress & wood type questionnaire.

  • Danny Flynn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2006
      Lola,

      Thank you for taking the time to send me the link. It
      is very useful to me.

      All the best,
      Danny.

      --- lola espinosa <lolaespinosa@...> wrote:

      Hello Danny,
      Maybe this is interesting for your project.

      http://www.holzlettern-manufaktur.de/english.htm

      Best wishes,
      Lola

      P.S.: Thanks to those who calmed my husband worries
      about lead and pregnancy.

      Terms of Service.