Help finding an etching press

  • Shelly Monte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2006
      To all who are located in or near to the San Francisco bay area;
      I am trying to help a newcomer to this country find an etching press in this
      area. This would be in the form of having permission to use one somewhere
      or acquire one. The gentleman will be printing metal engravings, dry point,
      aqua forte and aqua tinta. Pardon me if the request sounds clumsy, I have no
      experience with this work but I am interested in helping a fellow artist to
      continue his work here. Thanks for your time and interest, in advance.
      Shelly Monte
      Epiphany Letterpress