Re: Looking for some help....

  • bielerpr
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2002
      Hi

      A lot of the older offset equipment is in the same situation
      letterpress equipment was twenty to thirty years ago. No one wants
      it. Where are you located? Can't help you with an institutional
      donation unless I have that information. You never know, someone
      might be interested. But it would be useful to put your name and some
      contact information on these emails.

      Don't know if it would help but if you are in the San Francisco area
      you could try a post on the Yahoo groupsite sfletterpress. Or of you
      are familiar with the Letpress listserv try a post there. There are
      also some offset printing listservs that I've come across in
      searches. Or place an ad at Briarpress.com. You can find info there
      on how to enroll at Letpress there as well. There are also some
      printers equipment sites where you can put ads.

      I remember there were some suggestions re eBay in reply here. Doubt
      you'd get results with what you are trying to unload here.

      It is a bit easier to acquire the stuff than it is to try to get rid
      of it en masse. Especially if you are trying to recover some of your
      costs.

      Good luck

      Gerald