Re: Critiques of the OpenType format

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
      Oh, if folks are having problems with the Typophile site, it's
      essentially a browser issue, like a lot of graphic design site it
      really only supports the more contemporary browsers. I use Firefox.

      http://www.mozilla.com/

      And I highly recommend it. It doesn't get in your face and it does
      exactly what it supposed to do and very efficiently.

      Gerald Lange

      http://BielerPress.blogspot.com