Critiques of the OpenType format

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      PPL members who are also members of Typophile

      might be interested in this ongoing thread

      http://typophile.com/node/16838

      Gerald Lange
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006
        Oh, if folks are having problems with the Typophile site, it's
        essentially a browser issue, like a lot of graphic design site it
        really only supports the more contemporary browsers. I use Firefox.

        http://www.mozilla.com/

        And I highly recommend it. It doesn't get in your face and it does
        exactly what it supposed to do and very efficiently.

        Gerald Lange

        http://BielerPress.blogspot.com