Re: Looking for some help....

  • brash_pilot29
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2002
      Does anybody think these items could be donated to printing school
      and still be useful?
    • bielerpr
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2002
        Hi

        A lot of the older offset equipment is in the same situation
        letterpress equipment was twenty to thirty years ago. No one wants
        it. Where are you located? Can't help you with an institutional
        donation unless I have that information. You never know, someone
        might be interested. But it would be useful to put your name and some
        contact information on these emails.

        Don't know if it would help but if you are in the San Francisco area
        you could try a post on the Yahoo groupsite sfletterpress. Or of you
        are familiar with the Letpress listserv try a post there. There are
        also some offset printing listservs that I've come across in
        searches. Or place an ad at Briarpress.com. You can find info there
        on how to enroll at Letpress there as well. There are also some
        printers equipment sites where you can put ads.

        I remember there were some suggestions re eBay in reply here. Doubt
        you'd get results with what you are trying to unload here.

        It is a bit easier to acquire the stuff than it is to try to get rid
        of it en masse. Especially if you are trying to recover some of your
        costs.

        Good luck

        Gerald