Re: [PPLetterpress] Law-Related Fine Press Collection

  • Farida Bee
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 27, 2005
      Mike,

      Thanks for sharing the catalogue with us (and
      congratulations!). I hope you’ll consider adding this
      to the Links folder for future reference. A two-week
      bout of bronchitis and strep throat afforded me some
      time to browse through the various folders, in
      particular the Printing & type history resources and
      reference section – a lot of gems can be found there.

      Farida Sunada