Missing Elrod Manual pages . . . HELP . . .

  • Gary Marc Remson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2005
      I am having a slight problem and I hope that someone on this list might be able to help.

      I recently purchased a manual for an Elrod line caster and was going to scan it and create a PDF file for some friends in the printing world but found that I was missing pages 11 through 14. The book was falling apart and after making sure that I did not loose those pages I started to worry.

      The book/manual is a 6x9 Instructions for the Elrod Model E & F (7th edition). Could someone out there have the missing pages that they could scan or copy and send to me?

      Please ! ! ! !

      Oh, by the way, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Joyous Kwazaa or to be PC about it Happy Holidays.

      c=\ "How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible,
      \\ ,-------, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?"
      \\/ \ --- Sherlock Holmes, The Sign of the Four
      \______/ GARY MARC REMSON, ah293@...