Re: Regis Graden - Printers' iCal

  • michael babcock | interrobang
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2005
      my condolences.

      I have added Regis to my Printers' 'Holidays' iCal. (yes it's less about
      'holidays', than births and deaths in the industry.)

      You can view my calendar at:
      http://ical.mac.com/interrobang/Printing32Holidays

      You can subscribe to my calendar at:
      webcal://ical.mac.com/interrobang/Printing32Holidays.ics

      To learn more about iCal or to download a copy, go to
      http://www.apple.com/ical

      if someone can develop a bio blurb or pertinent information, I'd be happy to
      add it.

      --
      best, m | interrobangletterpress.com