Re: [PPLetterpress] Regis M. Graden, printer

  • Carole Aldrich
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      Hi Donna

      So sorry to hear about Regis. I did not know him well, but purchased
      some fine things from him when he closed his shop in the Valley near
      LA. I will think of him every time I print with some of the wonderful
      monogram initials I purchased. He was an inspiration. I assume he did
      what he loved doing up until the end.

      Carole Aldrich
      carolealdrich@...
      909-625-7722
      909-625-9822 fax
      909-374-2981 cell

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
        Donna

        I am so sorry for your and our loss. Regis was always so gracious in
        spirit and so encouraging to all. He will be sorely missed.

        God speed.

        Gerald