Regis M. Graden, printer

  • regispolyplates
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
      Regis Graden, Printer
      November 25, 1934 - December 6, 2005

      Regis passed away last evening at 9:30 p.m. He is at peace.
      To the last Regis expressed his love for family and friends. He will
      be missed.

      There will be a small family ceremony this Saturday in Chico, CA and,
      at a date to be announced, there will be a Memorial for Regis at the
      Mission San Fernando Rey de Espania in Mission Hills, CA.

      Donna Graden
      530-892-8528
    • Carole Aldrich
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
        Hi Donna

        So sorry to hear about Regis. I did not know him well, but purchased
        some fine things from him when he closed his shop in the Valley near
        LA. I will think of him every time I print with some of the wonderful
        monogram initials I purchased. He was an inspiration. I assume he did
        what he loved doing up until the end.

        Carole Aldrich
        carolealdrich@...
        909-625-7722
        909-625-9822 fax
        909-374-2981 cell

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 7, 2005
          Donna

          I am so sorry for your and our loss. Regis was always so gracious in
          spirit and so encouraging to all. He will be sorely missed.

          God speed.

          Gerald