Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: The King is Dead, Long Live the New King

  • Per Werme
    Message 1 of 51 , Dec 6, 2005
      However, I believe new directions are not always leaning on one
      occasion or one single person, trends of age rest on a couple or more
      persons. There's an ignition spark among them. And we never know what
      would have happened to Tschichold's career if he didn't do what he
      did. But as you say, "speculations would yield us very little".

      Friendly / Per

      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 1, 2006
        Per

        I cut off the last of my post to you by mistake. I think the date of
        Schöffer's entry into the project is fairly accurate primarily because
        somewhere was a reference to his being in Mainz prior to the fall of
        Constantinople (1493), which was of considerable concern to the
        European community.