Re: [PPLetterpress] Heidelberg Cylinder

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
      The only way to adjust impression on a Heidelberg Cylinder is by adjusting
      the thickness of the packing. There¹s no impression adjustment control like
      the Platen has.

      Hope this helps,
      Harold

      On 12/4/05 1:40 PM, "Vinayaga Prabhu" <golden_litho@...> wrote:

      > I would like to know
      > whether the pressure of the cylinder can be increased
      > or decreased like we do in Heidelberg Platen.If so
      > please let me know how.

      Boxcar Press

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
        With the holidays fast approaching and folks planning time away,
        please be aware that changes in your e-mail address or your mail
        server will result in delivery problems and disruption of posts
        received from the group and can even result in removal from the group.

        If Yahoo detects a malfunctioning or "bouncing" e-mail address, it
        stops sending postings to the address and removes the member from the
        primary list, putting him/her on a sub-list called Bouncing Members.
        Sometimes an e-mail address temporarily rejects as the result of a
        mail box that is full and unattended or a server that is down for
        repair (soft bouncing). Prolonged bouncing usually indicates a
        permanently disabled or discontinued address (hard bouncing). In
        either case, Yahoo removes the offending address from the primary list
        and the member will no longer receive posts until their address is
        reactivated.

        The moderators attend to the Bouncing Member list on a weekly basis
        and notices requesting reactivation are regularly sent. If the
        recipient does not respond they remain at bouncing status. If a member
        has been on the bouncing list for an inordinate amount of time and the
        Yahoo data reveals that the e-mail address is defunct, we will remove
        the member from the group. Note: If you are a member of other Yahoo
        groups, moderators from those groups have overlapping options for
        reactivation or deletion.

        At any given time we have about a dozen to two dozen members whose
        addresses are bouncing and are in danger of losing their membership
        status, so please attend to your e-mail preferences if you are
        anticipating changes.

        If you need to change your e-mail address go to your MyGroups page at

        or if you need to put your mail on hold, you can do so by with the
        following e-mail command

        PPLetterpress-nomail@yahoogroups.com

        If you are experiencing any form of trouble with the mechanics of the
        list please contact us at

        PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com

        The PPL Moderators