Heidelberg Cylinder

  • Vinayaga Prabhu
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2005
      Hello there,
      Recently I purchased a Heidelberg Cylinder
      and I am converting it to foiling.I don't have the
      Instruction manual of the machine.I would like to know
      whether the pressure of the cylinder can be increased
      or decreased like we do in Heidelberg Platen.If so
      please let me know how.

      Thanking you

      Regards,
      prabhu

      Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html
    • Harold Kyle
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
        The only way to adjust impression on a Heidelberg Cylinder is by adjusting
        the thickness of the packing. There¹s no impression adjustment control like
        the Platen has.

        Hope this helps,
        Harold

        On 12/4/05 1:40 PM, "Vinayaga Prabhu" <golden_litho@...> wrote:

        > I would like to know
        > whether the pressure of the cylinder can be increased
        > or decreased like we do in Heidelberg Platen.If so
        > please let me know how.

        Boxcar Press

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
          With the holidays fast approaching and folks planning time away,
          please be aware that changes in your e-mail address or your mail
          server will result in delivery problems and disruption of posts
          received from the group and can even result in removal from the group.

          If Yahoo detects a malfunctioning or "bouncing" e-mail address, it
          stops sending postings to the address and removes the member from the
          primary list, putting him/her on a sub-list called Bouncing Members.
          Sometimes an e-mail address temporarily rejects as the result of a
          mail box that is full and unattended or a server that is down for
          repair (soft bouncing). Prolonged bouncing usually indicates a
          permanently disabled or discontinued address (hard bouncing). In
          either case, Yahoo removes the offending address from the primary list
          and the member will no longer receive posts until their address is
          reactivated.

          The moderators attend to the Bouncing Member list on a weekly basis
          and notices requesting reactivation are regularly sent. If the
          recipient does not respond they remain at bouncing status. If a member
          has been on the bouncing list for an inordinate amount of time and the
          Yahoo data reveals that the e-mail address is defunct, we will remove
          the member from the group. Note: If you are a member of other Yahoo
          groups, moderators from those groups have overlapping options for
          reactivation or deletion.

          At any given time we have about a dozen to two dozen members whose
          addresses are bouncing and are in danger of losing their membership
          status, so please attend to your e-mail preferences if you are
          anticipating changes.

          If you need to change your e-mail address go to your MyGroups page at

          or if you need to put your mail on hold, you can do so by with the
          following e-mail command

          PPLetterpress-nomail@yahoogroups.com

          If you are experiencing any form of trouble with the mechanics of the
          list please contact us at

          PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com

          The PPL Moderators