E-mail Address Disruption (Please Read)

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2005
      With the holidays fast approaching please be aware that unattended
      mail boxes or changes in your e-mail address or your mail server can
      result in delivery problems and disruption of posts received from the
      group.

      If Yahoo detects a malfunctioning or "bouncing" e-mail address, it
      stops sending postings and removes the member from the primary list
      putting him/her on a sub-list called Bouncing Members.

      Sometimes an e-mail address temporarily rejects as the result of a
      mail box that is full and unattended or a server that is down for
      repair. Most often bouncing addresses are permanently disabled or
      discontinued. In either case, Yahoo removes the address from the
      primary list and the member will no longer receive posts until their
      address is reactivated.

      If a member has been on the bouncing list for an inordinate amount of
      time and the Yahoo data reveals that the e-mail address is defunct,
      the moderators will remove the member from the group.

      At any given time we have from a dozen to two dozen members who are
      bouncing and in danger of losing their membership status, so please
      attend to your e-mail preferences if you are anticipating changes.

      If you need to change your e-mail address go to your MyGroups page at

      or if you need to put your mail on hold, you can do so by with the
      following e-mail command

      PPLetterpress-nomail@yahoogroups.com

      If you are experiencing any form of trouble with the mechanics of the
      list please contact us at

      PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com

      Gerald Lange and Paul Romaine, Moderators

      This file is sent on an occasional basis to the membership. For future
      reference, it is located in the Files section of the site.
    • Vinayaga Prabhu
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2005
        Hello there,
        Recently I purchased a Heidelberg Cylinder
        and I am converting it to foiling.I don't have the
        Instruction manual of the machine.I would like to know
        whether the pressure of the cylinder can be increased
        or decreased like we do in Heidelberg Platen.If so
        please let me know how.

        Thanking you

        Regards,
        prabhu

        Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here http://in.promos.yahoo.com/fabmall/index.html
      • Harold Kyle
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2005
          The only way to adjust impression on a Heidelberg Cylinder is by adjusting
          the thickness of the packing. There¹s no impression adjustment control like
          the Platen has.

          Hope this helps,
          Harold

          On 12/4/05 1:40 PM, "Vinayaga Prabhu" <golden_litho@...> wrote:

          > I would like to know
          > whether the pressure of the cylinder can be increased
          > or decreased like we do in Heidelberg Platen.If so
          > please let me know how.

          Boxcar Press

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2008
            With the holidays fast approaching and folks planning time away,
            please be aware that changes in your e-mail address or your mail
            server will result in delivery problems and disruption of posts
            received from the group and can even result in removal from the group.

            If Yahoo detects a malfunctioning or "bouncing" e-mail address, it
            stops sending postings to the address and removes the member from the
            primary list, putting him/her on a sub-list called Bouncing Members.
            Sometimes an e-mail address temporarily rejects as the result of a
            mail box that is full and unattended or a server that is down for
            repair (soft bouncing). Prolonged bouncing usually indicates a
            permanently disabled or discontinued address (hard bouncing). In
            either case, Yahoo removes the offending address from the primary list
            and the member will no longer receive posts until their address is
            reactivated.

            The moderators attend to the Bouncing Member list on a weekly basis
            and notices requesting reactivation are regularly sent. If the
            recipient does not respond they remain at bouncing status. If a member
            has been on the bouncing list for an inordinate amount of time and the
            Yahoo data reveals that the e-mail address is defunct, we will remove
            the member from the group. Note: If you are a member of other Yahoo
            groups, moderators from those groups have overlapping options for
            reactivation or deletion.

            At any given time we have about a dozen to two dozen members whose
            addresses are bouncing and are in danger of losing their membership
            status, so please attend to your e-mail preferences if you are
            anticipating changes.

            If you need to change your e-mail address go to your MyGroups page at

            or if you need to put your mail on hold, you can do so by with the
            following e-mail command

            PPLetterpress-nomail@yahoogroups.com

            If you are experiencing any form of trouble with the mechanics of the
            list please contact us at

            PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com

            The PPL Moderators