Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: New flat bed press

  • Nancy and/or David
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 22, 2005
      Brian,
      My location is not exactly the Detroit area but I am within a few hours
      driving distance to you. I am in Columbus Ohio. The press I am working on
      is a Vandercook Universal 1. It is in very good condition but still needs
      some tweaking. you are welcome to come here to examine the press any time
      you care to.

      I tied to email you off group but mail was returned to me.
      David Gettinby