Re: [PPLetterpress] New Flat bed press

  • Scott Rubel
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 2005
      I am happy to learn about your shop. I have bookmarked your page.

      It is valuable to have a machinist on hand who has knowledge of
      traditional presses.

      I think you could maybe make a niche for yourself by heat treating the
      new McGill registration pins. The new manufacturers still make the
      pines, but they are brittle. This may sound like small potatoes, but it
      seems like there would be a market.

      Thank you for posting pictures of your impressive enterprise.

      --Scott Rubel