Re: New Guy needs guidance/newbie?

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 18, 2005
      David

      In the Links section I have set up a folder titled Letterpress
      Resources on the Web. Sub-title: Information sources for the newbie,
      and others. Well. . . takes me a while to figure it all out. Maybe
      I'll come up with something better. Now all we have to figure out is
      how to get the newbies to click on Links. I don't say this in jest.

      Anyway, I have popped a few links into this folder (including, of
      course, the "Introduction") and it is accessible by clicking on
      Links>Letterpress Resources on the Web.

      Probably better than the "periodics." Does anyone read those? Man, do
      you know how tiresome it is to put those suckers up? But, just so the
      membership knows, they are in the Files section. Click on Files on the
      home page. Oh well.

      Gerald

      > Gerald,
      >
      > If it's any help, you might want to include a link to the
      Introduction