Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Photopolymer plate hardness

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 26 , Nov 17, 2005
      There were specific recommendations from Heidelberg for cylinder inks vs
      platen inks, and it relates to "long" and "short" inks. It's late and I'll
      see what I can dig up on this subject later. The speed, rollers, etc., all
      play a part in using the right formulation--of course, I'm referring to the
      days when this all made a difference and ink makers were in tune with
      letterpress.

      Fritz