washout units

  • Michael Barnes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 8:24 PM
      Since there is talk around the subject of hand vs machine washing out of
      exposed plates I'd like to add a question: do there exist washout units
      entirely separate from exposure units? I ask this because I have a Nuarc
      vacuum frame, and should presumably be able to expose my plates, but then
      I'd like to have a machine wash them out for me.

      Michael Barnes
    • Patricio C. Gatti
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 5:39 AM
        Hi Michael!
        I know a wash unit separated of your light source: my platemaker!
        Come to Argentina to visit me, and wash your plates here.
        Abrazo,
        Patricio Gatti

        Since there is talk around the subject of hand vs machine washing out of
        exposed plates I'd like to add a question: do there exist washout units
        entirely separate from exposure units? I ask this because I have a Nuarc
        vacuum frame, and should presumably be able to expose my plates, but then
        I'd like to have a machine wash them out for me.

        Michael Barnes

        To respond to this message or post a message to the membership:
        PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com

        Encountering problems?
        PPLetterpress-owner@yahoogroups.com