Re: Advice on moving a press (& auto feed attachment question)

  • c_grigg
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2005
      Still interested in do-it-yourself C&P moving? Try this link:

      http://twopiglets.com/kluge/moving1.html

      Some motivated folks posted a step-by-step for moving their Kluge with photos, a video,
      and, like Scott, helpful suggestions on techniques and equipment, including types of
      trailers. Good luck and be safe!

      --Chris