Re: Boxcar vs. Mag

  • Sean Michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2005
      In defense of wooden based magnets, the inexpensive cost and material allow one to trim
      the base to any size with very simple equipment yourself. This allows me the opportunity
      to lock up both traditional type and photopolymer plates in the same form.

      I admit I have had problems on these cheap wooden bases with creep. But I use just a tiny
      bit of spray adhesive and I am good to go. Even he so called sub-par bases have their
      applications.

      I don't think you would want to be trimming any Boxcar or Bunting bases like that!

      Sean
      Albuquerque, NM