msds for photopolymer

  • Brian Molanphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      greetings,

      i asked my supplier for msds on the plates, to no avail. will someone tell
      me how to get them? i use gene becker's ms-158's.

      thanks, brian
    • bielerpr
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        --- In PPLetterpress@y..., Brian Molanphy <bmolanphy@c...> wrote:
        > greetings,
        >
        > i asked my supplier for msds on the plates, to no avail. will someone tell
        > me how to get them? i use gene becker's ms-158's.
        >
        > thanks, brian

        Dear Brian

        This is a tech info sheet on Miraclon

        http://www.ldr.com/products_new/rbcor_miraclon.shtml

        This kind of stuff is kept in the Bookmarks section here.

        Also there is a link to a page on how to read MSDS sheets.

        All best