New book on letterpress

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Well, it's a hot topic in various small ponds. The most recent
      publication is via a mailing from Oak Knoll. Don't know if this has
      otherwise been announced on the web. Did a Google, got nothing.

      Letterpress Printing: A Manual For Modern Fine Press Printers by Paul
      Maravelas

      Info from Oak Knoll says Paul has been printing for forty years. I've
      been printing for thirty and when I met Paul in Minnesota about seven
      or eight years into it, as I recall he was just starting out, so
      something ain't quite right here.

      The book seems to be aimed at the beginning and intermediate
      letterpress printer. Might be useful as such.

      http://www.oakknoll.com