Re: [PPLetterpress] Vandercook #219 help!

  • Fritz Klinke
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 29, 2002
      We have manuals for the new series of 219 for $28.00. We do not have any
      manuals for the old series of 219, and to help matters out, production of
      both presses overlapped. There is little similarity between the 2 versions.
      A photo or serial number would determine which one you have for us. As for 2
      ink drums (in the bed of the press?), then that's a new one on me.

      Fritz Klinke, NA Graphics
      1314 Greene Street, P.O. Box 467
      Silverton, Colorado 81433 USA
      970-387-0212, fax 970-387-0127