Letterpress Printers of the World Website Access...

  • Lance Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Just a note to all:

      If you have tried to access the website the past 24 hours or so, it has been inaccessible due to a massive drive failure at my hosting provider. They say things should be back up and running sometime this evening, but they also said it would be back up this afternoon.... Hopefully this time they are right. It has affected all web sites that I am hosting including our company's site....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, New York
      www.kadetstationery.com