City of Buena Park seeking teacher to teach booking to 4th grade students

  • Ryoo, Susan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Each May, the City of Buena Park hosts a cultural art faire for 4th grade
      students. This year, we are planning to host a session on book making and
      we are currently in search of a teacher/artist who can teach this session.
      If you are interested, please email: sryoo@... or call
      714.236.3967.
      Thank you!

      Susan Park Ryoo
      Cultural/Fine Arts Division
      Recreation, Parks and Community Services Department
      City of Buena Park
      T: 714.236.3867/ F: 714.827.9782
      www.buenapark.com
      www.buenaparkfinearts.com