Markem 552DE Photopolymer Platemaker

  • blancaprado
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2005
      Hello all!
      Can anybody provide information on this equipment:
      Markem 552DE Photopolymer Platemaker

      As I've posted before, I'm interested in purchasing a second hand
      photopolymer platemaker to get started on the letterpress business and
      I found this machine selling for 4,000 $

      Your opinions would be highly appreciated! Thanks!