Re: [PPLetterpress] Identify this shop accessory

  • Graham and Kathy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2005
      An equivalent to these is available - it has a plastic disc back (which has
      an adhesive pad), out of which comes some coated flexible steel cable about
      six inches long which terminates in an alligator clip. I have one stuck by
      the random for holding copy. It was a promotional gift, but I understand
      they are sold in office supply shops.

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street