Re: [PPLetterpress] Scratchable film

  • Harold Kyle
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 25, 2005
      Good. If you find in your research that the minimum orders are not worth
      your while, let me know. I agree that this would be very helpful, especially
      in printmaking and academic environments, for making relief illustrations.
      I¹m glad to hear that you¹ve had a good experience using it. We¹ll see what
      we can find...

      Thanks,
      Harold

      On 10/25/05 6:03 PM, "Marnie Powers-Torrey" <marnie.torrey@...>