Plates

  • Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2005
      I visited a Label printer today in Garland, Texas that uses Cyrel plates (flexo) from Dupont
      and they purchasing a new unit called FAST, it has the film already on the plate so it becomes
      one process of exposing. the material not used on the plates is taken off by a sticky roller
      that is run over the plate after exposing. Has anyone used this technology and/or do you
      think it will move into the making of photopolymer?

      Casey