APHA Fellowship

  • Paul Romaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      [I am posting this announcement for someone who is not on the
      listserv. PWR]

      If you have not already seen this announcement, please go to the
      following site for information on this year's fellowship application:
      http://www.printinghistory.org/htm/fellowship/index.htm The deadline
      is Dec. 9; APHA membership is not a prerequisite.

      Best,

      Jim Kelly

      James R. Kelly
      Humanities Bibliographer