Re: On Bronzing: the project report

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2005
      Regis

      I couldn't quite capture the coloration and granulation of the metallic powders (my reds petered out), but I did get the courser surface of the Curtis Flannel. The Photos section here didn't capture it quite right but Flicker did okay. Odd though since Yahoo owns Flicker now. But for a look see go to

      http://BielerPress.blogspot.com

      You'll have to scroll down a bit. Post is titled The Gruffyground Chapbooks.

      All best

      Gerald