New publication from Moving Parts Press

  • Felicia Rice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2005
      I'm pleased to announce the publication of a new book from Moving Parts
      Press: COSMOGONIE INTIME/An Intimate Cosmogony, a collaborative work with
      poems by Yves Peyré. translation by Elizabeth R. Jackson, bookwork by
      Felicia Rice and drawings by Ray Rice.

      COSMOGONIE INTIME, accompanied by paintings by Ray Rice, is currently on
      exhibit at Special Collections, McHenry Library, University of California,
      Santa Cruz from September 26­December 8, 2005. You are invited to celebrate
      the publication of the book on Saturday December 3, 2:00­4:00 pm.

      For more information, visit
      http://library.ucsc.edu/speccoll/exhibits/rice_cosmogonie.html.

      I'm happy to discuss technical or aesthetic questions and availability. This
      is the culmination of a six-year effort and a cause of great excitement for
      me.

      Felicia Rice
      Moving Parts Press
      10699 Empire Grade