Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: depends on what size C&P and what model

  • Michael Magnesi
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      Hello Michael,

      I did not get over to the house today but will on
      Monday.

      I will post photos next week of the entire basement
      for posterities sake.

      It is at least a new style C&P and it seemed larger
      than the other press in the basement. I will know more
      on Monday. Sorry to be such a nube and not having all
      of the info.

      Thank you!

      Michael

      --- michael babcock | interrobang