Re: [PPLetterpress] Chandler & Price to buy or not to buy? Advice NEEDED

  • Michael Magnesi
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7 1:54 PM
      Thank you David for the info.

      I have found that everything is more challenging than
      I first imagine. There may be a masochistic streak in
      my program!

      I am sure that I cannot get the press for free and I
      would hate to see it scrapped. I will post some photos
      of it next week for everyone's opinion. If nothing
      else you all may enjoy seeing the time capsule in this
      basement.

      Michael

      http://mail.yahoo.com