Re: [PPLetterpress] Clipart book

  • Cathey
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      Good morning all....re. vector art....you can check it out the book and order from www.signdna.com Please tell him that Cathey sent you...I highly reccommend it..the ornaments and decorative elements alone are worth the price of the book/cd. It has honestly already saved me hundreds of hours of tweeking, adjusting and redrawing so far. (The layouts in the front of the book are also 100% vector layouts and are an inspiration for designers! I refer to it daily.) Good luck

      sherrybar@... wrote:Would the person mentioning the clip art book / cd that is in vector format
      share the information on acquiring the book. Thanks Sherry B

      Book cover design Design book Graphic design book Book printing

      Cathey

      The Printing Shop
      125 East A Street Downtown Dixon, CA 95620
      707-678-1000 or 707-678-2383
      catheylars@...
      cathey@...
      Sending large files???? go to www.dropload.com and enter one of our email addresses!

      ADOBE authorized print service provider
      Microsoft PUBLISHER authorized print service provider